Texas Oral Surgery Group will open with a modified schedule May 1, 2020.
Our patient’s care is our utmost concern and we will continue to monitor CDC and local Public Health sites recommendations closely. We always follow universal precautions in all areas of our practice, and we are taking additional infection control measures to ensure the safety of our staff and patients as we navigate this national health crisis.
Additional measures we are taking include the following:
- – monitoring all team members and patient’s temperature when they come to the practice
- – wiping down all surfaces that receive patient contact continually throughout the day
- – restricting traffic in our offices by limiting patients to one escort per patient
We ask that you notify our practice, if you, a family member or your escort to your appointment have traveled out of the country, have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or experiencing any of the symptoms listed below, to reschedule your appointment for a future date:
Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath and Fatigue
Thank you for your consideration and for helping us do our part to avoid the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
We will resume elective surgeries May 1, 2020 per Governor Abbott’s re open plan .
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html